Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy birthday :D

Today,
Justin,Leonard,Elaine and me went to some steamboat buffet at mentari. (:
Everything's good there except for the lai niu har ( praying mantis prawn or something LOL ) not fresh ! Well, we went there to sorta celebrate Elaine's birthday but instead of wishing her... we teased her. Sorry and Happy Birthday ! again =)
Couldn't take pictures as my hands were full all the time . There's a barbeque section too ! Justin nonstop ordered BBQ ham and I ordered mutton/beef which is effin tasty! It melts in your mouth, juicy licking, tenderlicious, succulent texture hmmm hmmmmmm~~~
As you all know, I ate.... and ate.... and ate.... and ate.... and now....
I'm sick ! Grats :D Sorethroat/Cough like &^&*(@#$!! now!
MA DING DING DONG DONG AH !
Went home .. bla bla bla... and online as usuall.
Suddenly Marvin told me about the H1N1 case in Seafield. Shocked , worried and excited at the same time. Can actually believe it ? Shocked as I have never heard it before / Worried as I might get it also / Excited because I....( you guys know larr XD ) no explaination needed.
Guess I'm not going to school tomorrow. I have to study now, promised Mei Wah/Xin Fei to work hard.

Lesson Of The Day : Never ever eat 23 pieces of HAM! I don't blame the beef/mutton because i chosed it. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment