Thursday, July 16, 2009

New to blogging


Let's see... I've never done this before and I kinda hate blogging.
Well, here goes nothing.
I can't sleep. Just don't know what to do.
Whether to think or not to think about it?
(diam diam and forget it la... Why can't this feeling just fade away?)
The reason why I start blogging is because it acts as my exposed diary. Sad to say but this dumb dumb kid used to hate blogging, why? Because it's a waste of time. However,
belum cuba belum tahu
sekali cuba hari hari mahu? ._.

Just wanna express myself here and no reason to offend people or whatsoever.
STFU and start la zz...


I feel bad today. Real bad. I kinda disappointed a lot of people around me.
-My MOM because i FFK-ed her
-Carmen Leong for the amazing race form
-Mei Wah/Timothy Too for giving up dance club
-Evonne for not replying her
-Venn Fang for not encouraging her about her upcoming test
-Melissa Lee for not making it to McD

I'm sorry people but it's not that I did it on purpose. ):
I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow I promise.


No idea on what to write anymore. That's it for today la, I wanna watch burning flames 3 already. Episode 8 woohoo~! :D
PS:Thanks Jasmine for helping me out on choosing this dumb dumb name.

No comments:

Post a Comment