Monday, July 20, 2009

Responsibility

Second day I'm absent from school today. My sorethroat seems to be recovering but my chesty cough isnt getting any better. Pray for me people (:
May God Blast(bless) Me.

My classmate told me that Pn. Teh said all 3 H1N1 seafieldians have recovered ( woot ! ! therefore no sign of closing down seafield ): haha~ I know some of you guys were hoping for it. [pssst... neither did I] If it's true then thank God they're okay ) If there's any news about this, please let me know or link me! Thanks

It's 1.29PM now and I'm suppose to be at school. Good weather to study I tell you. Rain and mild sunlight. Ahh~ you could smell the fresh air, listento the birds chirping and rain droplets. A good atmosphere to motivate me to study which I did early in the morning. Everyday 2 chapters but I've decided to do 5 chapters for yesterday and today because I missed out school. It's all about responsiblity and discipline. (: EXAM COMING SOON ! Please study people , I've screwed up in form 5 and I wouldn't want the same thing to happen again.

Done something wrong? Feeling moody or upset? Regret for what you've done?
Clear up your mind and decide what you want. End the pain now instead of dragging it which will eventually amplify. Think before you act or voice , seriously or else you'll end up like that guy who stays in CC ( you know who I'm talking ^(oo)^ )

Live life to the max,
Enjoy every single bit of it and don't try to change a single thing,
We've only got 1 chance and year 2009 only comes once in a lifetime so don't waste any of it and do the right thing,
Time flies, for example like me; I'm 18 years old this year. For the passed 18 years, everything seems like yesterday.. So, try imagining how many more yesterdays(18 years) can I live until the day I die? Smile (:
You know you can do it !

(PS: If you don't get what I'm trying to say, listen to Jon Schmidt's - Love Story Meets Viva La Vida and read it again. Gives you the mood because it's a cool song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment